Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

Don't forget to visit our site for daily news and to read our digital magazine

Our magazine is available to view online here

This Weeks Features

Why large shipping lines should think about asset-sharing

In the past, companies have tried to optimize and unearth efficiency gains through value chain integration. Reason was that it is easier to communicate and optimize within a company than with external partners. Examples from container logistics include Maersk Line acquiring Damco as part of the P&O Nedlloyd ...

Read More

Empowering Women in the Maritime Community

There is ample evidence that countries with more gender equality have better economic growth. Today, women represent only two percent of the world’s 1.2 million seafarers and 94 percent of female seafarers are working in the cruise industry.

IMO has been making a concerted effort to help the industry move forward and support women to achieve a representation that is in keeping with twenty-first

Read More

HFO with Scrubbers will have positive effect on CO2 Emissions

Members of the Clean Shipping Alliance 2020 have welcomed a new addition to the canon of scientific literature relating to exhaust gas cleaning systems (EGCS), the latest of which indicates that continued use of residual fuels with a scrubber can help towards global CO2 reduction.

Read More

A sea of change: Autonomous vessels and their legal quagmire

With the advent of autonomous vehicles looming ever closer to hitting the streets of developed nations, the maritime logistics sector is no exception. In this piece we look at autonomous vessels from the perspective of liability

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

IRClass forges training partnership with the Indian Coast Guard

Golden Ocean Announces Q2 2019 Results

Crew Evacuated from Fire-Stricken Tanker off Nigeria

Shipping magnate Frank Tsao dies at 94

MODEC: Issuance of Project Bond for FPSO Charter Project

Kinder Morgan Announces Additional Projects to Enhance Capabilities at Houston Ship...

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Sea News brings you all the latest news and information on the maritime, ports and shipping sectors.

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

Don't forget to add us to your press and news release databases editorial@seanews.co.uk

If you would like to submit a thought leadership/opinion piece for the next magazine contact us at editorial@seanews.co.uk

A note on GDPR compliance.You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

44 Daines Close, LondonE12 5LQ United Kingdom

+44 7437 594 768

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

You received this email because you signed up on our website or made a purchase from us.

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka